No one can make you feel inferior without your permission.
~Eleanor Roosevelt~

Thursday, April 1, 2010

You are Mine...

Her Master enters the room; without his scent she would not know it to be him. She has done as commanded, blind folded herself and stripped. Laying on the bed her mind reels hearing his steps approach her. He whispers deep into her ear not touching her, breathing heavily onto her skin “Yes…. That’s my good little slut, my whore…. Mine.” He growls and slaps her full, round breasts watching them sway as he smiles pleased at her obedience.


“Kitten, mine, I want to see that ass wiggle for me.” He growls softly. She obeys without hesitation; his hands wrapped firmly around her thighs; he tugs her body into place on the bed her hands and knees now resting in the thick down comforter.

“Wag it.” He commands.

She obeys at once feeling the leather of his flogger caress her ass as she sways her hips for him. He strikes her flesh again hard. “Faster.” He growls and strikes her silken skin a third time. She moans softly and complies as her skin begins to warm with each blow. Once she is fully pink and her flesh is warm to the touch, he turns her again, her body now almost parallel to his and places clothes pins on her hard nipples ensuring they are securely applied.

She purrs and his play begins.

He pulls her to the edge of the bed her body rotating back so her ass is to him and commands that she lower her face to the sheets keeping her ass high for him. He begins stroking her wet cunt and slides two fingers into her deeply stroking her insides in a come here motion that she knows all too well. The tight little pussy responds, begins to fill with moisture and he smiles. She shivers but dares not move and locks her limbs into place; her muscles straining to maintain their position.

Hearing him remove his trousers and shirt with one hand, he continues to caress her sex. She moans softly whispering, “I love you my Master.” He lifts her using only the two fingers inside her and growls, “Yes you do and you will please me little slut without question or hesitation tonight as always.”.

Her knees at the edge of the bed he impales her in one swift, unforgiving thrust. His fingers begin to stroke her ass, his thick pierced cock glides into her. He smiles and she hears it in his words, “Such a sweet little pink ass you have Mine. Work my little whore.”

Obediently his slave begins to grind herself back onto the large, hard mass inside her. As she grinds onto him, he fastens a custom made chain, a leash of sorts that he calls her reins, to the clothes pin rings he made for just such an occasion so that the chain runs from one pinned nipple over her back to the other much like a horse’s bridle would fit for a rider; it’s length flowing down her back. Giving the chain a gentle tug, he smirks as she whimpers and purrs for him.

“Please Master?” she stammers.

“Quiet Mine. You gave yourself to me and I fully intend to use you tonight; all of you. You may whimper, you may purr, you may tell me you love me and reply with “Yes my Master” but until I tell you that you may speak freely; I will hear no other sounds from those lovely lips. Do you understand?” The girl moans out “Mhmmm” whispering “Yes my Master.” He tugs the chain four times and spells aloud to her M-I-N-E, hanging on the E and continuing the pull until he concludes the sound from his lips as he withdraws his cock from her tight wet sex.

The Master reclines onto the bed and tugs her to him still on her knees and commands, “Straddle me, your back to me and your hands on my thighs… now.” his voice growing deep on the last word. She rushes to comply; her left calf gliding over his skin ensuring she does not touch him with it. He places the tip of his cock to her pussy, the cold steel of its piercings at her opening. He wraps a single finger into the chain. “Fill it Mine; balls deep.” She takes him into her deep and fully feeling him stretch her open. She moans and feels his balls on her clit.

“Ride it.” The slave obeys at once. He tugs the chain as if he were guiding a horse and corrects her saying; “Slowly, but deep. Very, Very deep. Lean forward resting on your hands and knees. Stroke me with that owned cunt.” Leaning forward she feels the cool steel of the chain trail down over her ass and between her cheeks so that it’s center loop hangs between her thighs still allowing him to at any time tug it without rising or shifting his body in any way.

“Faster and roll those hips. Caress me; kegel for me as you grind.”

“Yes, my Master.”

Watching her ass and the way it wiggles as she rides him, each time it lowers onto him he craves to insert something into that lovely little opening between the reddened buttocks. Reaching for the chain to tug it, he smiles realizing the chain can be stuffed into that hole. Then with each stroke of his cock her nipples would be tugged of her own movement allowing him to simply enjoy and command giving her all the work.

As she glides back onto him he slides a finger into her pussy and allows her to pull away leaving it slick with her fluids. At the next impalement onto his cock he slides the finger into her ass and she groans aloud feeling him inside her ass now too; not allowing her to lift from his new penetration he grasps her left hip firmly holding her in place. He begins to twist and wiggle his finger inside the tight hole.

"Grind." He commands.

He begins to slide his finger in and out slowly and fully.  Even her ass tightening now as she continues to kegel for him.

“I will fill this for you in a way I have not before. Relax it and give in to me. I will not injure you but it will allow me to better enjoy the cunt that services my cock. You do want me to enjoy it do you not?”

“Yes my Master, always.” He tugs the chain asking aloud “Was ‘always’ a word you are permitted little one?" again he spells aloud "M-I-N-E” holding the last tug until he decides to complete the E pouring slowly from his lips. Realizing she cannot say “no” she simply moans out “ut-uhhh.”

“Good girl. You are learning.”

He takes into his hand the chain by its center ensuring the two sides to be equally taught and begins to stuff it into her ass using his finger; then fingers as he realizes that it will fill her quite full being a bit longer than he initially intended. Unconcerned with a stuffed ass and beginning to feel the links of it thru her wall where his cock rests, he moans.

“There now, I will not need to touch you unless I choose to Mine. Ride me rolling those hips so that we can ensure the chain will torment those nipples for me with each movement.”

“Yes my Master.” She whimpers out softly.

Each time she rolls her hips onto him and takes his cock into her he feels the chain inside the well stuffed opening stroke him it’s links providing a series of nobbish textured pleasure to her cunt and he sees that the chain does tug slightly at the nipples and smiles. “Beautiful my slut; my little whore; my cunt and cum slut; very good girl. Now, ride me fast and hard. As deep as you can stand me and do not stop. Do not cum. You will not be wasteful of what belongs to me.”

“Yes my Master.”

The little whore begins to ride her Master each thrust harder and deeper. He slaps her ass though not consecutively, that would be far too easy for her to acclimate to and would not give him the desired effect. It would not cause her ass and pussy to cinch onto him pressing his cock into the chain, scraping her insides against him.

“Rise onto your knees and ride me erect Mine. Stuff that dripping hole for me and I want to see those breasts bounce happily for me; make them dance.”

“Yes my Master.” Her pussy now saturated and her clit throbbing, aching for release, she immediately begins fucking herself onto him hard and deep; relentlessly.

“Please Master …” she utters before she realizes what she has done and he takes hold of the chain in her ass pulling half of it from her opening as she gasps, groaning hard at the unexpected action. Placing his hands onto her hips he says flatly, “Stop. Do not move. Now look what you have done; you will need to be re-stuffed.” He slaps her ass hard and commands “Bend.”

Still feeling his hand upon the chain she bends at the waist as he pulls the entire length from inside her, slides his fingers into her cunt digging into her for fluid and greases her ass with it. Using two fingers this time he gently strokes the opening caressing her bottom and begins to gently replace the full length back into her. “Now, mine, do not make that mistake again. You are a lovely, obedient little cum slut for me and I do not enjoy doing such things to you.”

“Yes my Master. I love you.”

Slapping her thigh he whispers softly, lovingly; “Hard and fast make me cum and I will forgive this. You will not cum until I say so. Do not beg. I will not consent, so save your breath for fucking my cock. You will enjoy it this time mine as will I.” The Master slides the last of 4 thick, beaded metal rings onto his cock saying nothing and takes her by her lovely, rounded, soft hips sliding her onto him fully. “ahhh….” She moans whispering; “I love you my Master.” As the rings stretch through her and their beads press into and stroke her walls pressing into the cock forcing it to be more thoroughly stroked by the links of the chain inside her stuffed ass.

Taking to her task she feverishly fucks him moaning sighing gasping for breath, as she begins to feel his balls tighten on her clit, she feels her own need taking her over. She bites her lip hard tasting a tiny burst of blood and whimpers loudly, moaning uncontrollably, sobbing, and knows she dare not ask. Fighting desperately her own body she feels his hands at her hips, “Hold deep whore.” She grinds into him feeling his hot cum fill her; the pressure so much that she cries out from it, filling her, pouring from her, running down her labia and to her thighs he groans aloud.

He pulls her to him withdrawing himself as she whimpers powerless; knowing one tiny movement will send her over the edge. She shakes uncontrollably as she is laid beside him. He begins to rub and stroke her clit tugging at her inner labia with his teeth gently as he places his face between her thighs, but not licking her. Taking in her scent, the perfume she gives just before cumming, and he slowly link by link pulls the chain from her ass making it tug her nipples as he does.

Her stomach spasms with each link that is extracted, his cum still pouring from her lubricating her; the hungry cock-craving pussy throbbing reminding her what she is. His. Helplessly, hopelessly his. She smiles and wrinkles up the pretty flesh between her eyes as she strains to not cum feeling the chain widen and narrow as it is pulled from her.

“Good girl. Shhhh…” he whispers into her ear as he leans over her body biting and kissing her neck and collar bone softly. “What are you? Answer me freely.” And he removes the blindfold to reveal her tear soaked green eyes. They glisten in the candle light.

“I am Yours my Master and I love you. Completely, explicitly Yours.”

He smiles kissing her nose and then the tears from her cheeks. “Yes, you are. And what would you give to me?”

“All that I am my Master. Every desire you can imagine is Yours. This slut, your slut would deny you nothing.”

Continuing he strokes her clit forcing his renewed erection into the owned cunt. He presses fully into her knowing she is at the edge. She closes her eyes moaning aloud, writhing beneath him at the slightest movement he makes inside her, the rings on his cock still tormenting her. Reaching the full depth of her he begins to flex his cock making it dance inside her though his body does not move. Her breath becomes labored and he growls, “Speak girl.”

“Please my Master, it hurts.”

“What does Mine? Look into my eyes and tell me what hurts.”

Peering up into his eyes she replies; “My entire being my Master. This one aches for you.”

“Do not cum until I say.”

The little one blinks in agreement and he begins to slowly stroke himself in and out of her. “I want you to cover me with your cum, soak me and then you will perhaps please me.” He smiles.

Holding his gaze she feels him increase the depth and speed of penetration; fucking her beyond her grasp of reality. Grinding into him she begins to meet each thrust lifting her hips to him. Watching his eyes, his body so entirely consuming her, her mind reels as she moans closing her eyes tight.

“LOOK at me Mine do not leave me, stay here, be present. Always be present.” He growls wrapping his hand around her collared throat just above the steel ring that encases it for him. Marking her as his property for all to see.

The girl nods unable to speak and holds his gaze again as his hand slides gently across her throat releasing it from his grasp. “There’s my little whore, stay with me. Feel me, entirely.” He says lovingly beginning to increase his pace. “I will fuck this cunt 500 strokes, if you cannot at any time give me the number; we will return to 1 and you will count again. You will not beg and you will not cum until the 500th stroke is reached.” He sees the plea in her eyes and responds, “Yes mine even if I fuck my cunt raw, you will comply. I will not injure you.” Half smiling he then adds after a brief pause, “Well, not permanently. This hole is mine and it will feel me for days.”

One… two… three… four… five… she counts in her head loving each stroke of him but knowing she will have to control herself and that when she cums it will be horrid, exquisite pain and release all at once.

It seems as though hours have passed, yet only minutes have gone by as he pounds her mercilessly occasionally altering his pace, slowing, caressing her insides with the steel beaded rings and stretching her onto him; her cunt now swollen, throbbing.

“Count Mine?” he breathes out staring into her eyes, her soul.

She counts aloud concentrating hard to maintain her count “eigh; tee ; six – eigh; tee; seven” as she strains to hold back her orgasm. “fity-one, fifty-two” he counters seeing if he can falter her in her task. She counts louder, gritting her teeth her entire body in spasm, biting her lip.

“Shall we play a game Mine? You may like it. You may cum at 125 but when you get to 100 you must count aloud for me. Do you understand?”

“Yes my Master. Thank you.” She groans hard, desperately needing release.

He grins down at her wickedly and growls; “Do not thank me yet…..” again increasing his pace, driving her hard and deep. Pounding into the soaked little hole, his little hole….

101, 102, 103, 104105106107108109110111112113114115116117118 Aghhhhhh…. 122123124

Ripping his throbbing cock from the spasming cunt he drives it deep into her ass in one swift movement as her strokes her clit hard and demands; “CUM MY WHORE.”

She cries out begging, pleading, grasping for his body; writhing beneath him as he places his hands on her hips holding her to him as he fucks her ass hard and fast. Her body tightens going rigid and clamps down on his cock tight as he continues to drive her. She screams out squirting her sweet cream all over his chest and belly. He cums; removing himself from her ass and releasing his hot fluid all over her quivering belly. Leaning to her chest, he uses his teeth biting the outer lever opening each clothespin freeing the nipples. He begins to nibble them gently knowing how sensitive they are by now. His fingers trace a path down her body to her pussy and he begins to work the hard little lump quickly pressing it into her in tiny circles knowing that an aftershock is coming.

“Please, please god please! Mas….” The little slut tries to beg unable to finish her sentence gasping for air.

“You will cum for me at least once more Mine. Though it will not be easy. Are you ready? Can you continue?” He whispers softly continuing to stroke her clit and sucking her nipples deep into his mouth, lifting them from her body.

“Please Master release my clit; please.”

As he slides his fingers from her clit to her opening he begins to work his owned pussy with two fingers gently. “This will hurt mine, but you will be okay I promise and I will be gentle. Do you still want to cum again? Do you need to?”

“Yes, Master but please….” she gasps for breath.

“ Relax for me little one, relax. I will be gentle.”

Turning his fingers inside her tight, wet, well used sex he applies slowly tiny amounts of pressure spreading her as she relaxes into his touch. Her breathing becomes shallow and almost meditative, moaning softly and sweet as he works her. He inserts a third finger, and a fourth easing her open. She releases a tiny squeak, a moan of sorts and he eases off a tiny bit, working her more slowly stroking her clit with his other hand. Bending her knees as they lay on the cool sheets she opens herself more exhaling deeply and whispers softly “Please my Master…” her voice cathcing in her throat.

“You are safe Mine. Let me stretch you; let me ease into it for you. You can do this. Be my good girl, my beautiful little slut.”

“Yes Master, please….” She whines softly squeaking again for him.

“Shhhh….. little one” he whispers as he glides the fingers from her clit over her lips. She licks her lips slowly, tasting herself on them and moans again.

Feeling her body give more, her cunt as tight as it was; now almost fully taking him, he slides them out slightly placing his thumb flat into his palm, begins to work her clit mercilessly and says, “Deep breath my girl, slow deep breaths for me.” She nods unable to speak as she reaches edge for him. “Do not cum yet my sweet one.” With one gentle movement he says flatly, “Pressure Mine, breathe through it. Roll those hips for me. Come on, you can do it roll them.”

His little slut begins to grind herself into his hand entirely; biting hard into her lip as the widest part of his hand enters her. She gasps. “Look at me Mine. Now.” As she opens her eyes she sees his lovely smile, strong and protective. “Do you feel that mine?” as he caresses her inner wall with his fingers. “Only close your eyes if it becomes too much. Do you understand?”

Breathing deep she responds calmly “Yes my Master.”

As his hand folds inside her, she again squeaks and then relaxes moaning sweetly feeling him rotate his hand stretching her easily. Her knees begin to shake again and he slides his fist back down to its entrance tugging her gently but not withdrawing. She feels herself becoming more and more wet, his hand now gliding inside her as he finds a rhythm that she responds to. He works her; no longer stroking her clit his hand deep inside her gliding in and out of the depths of her. She smiles.

“Please my Master?”

“Please Mine? What is it you need?”

“Fuck me, make it yours like never before. Consume me.”

He smiles wide, “Slowly mine, this is your first. There will be other times. Soon there will be times that you long for my hand, plead for it. And it will be given.”

“Yes my Master.” She purrs.

Beginning to rotate his fist deeper into that clinging little pussy, he glides faster up and down its canal constantly rotating his fist inside her. Gently but with more speed and longer strokes into her depths he pushes her feeling her tighten around him slightly, “Will you cum Mine?”

“Yes please…. God… Yes please……” she groans with horrible, torturous need for him literally writhing in his grasp. Pleading to be fucked, fisted; begging for her Master not to stop, for him to push her further, harder.

He flattens his hand opening it inside her and rubs fast and hard little circles into her g spot, kneading her, watching her lovely body react, grind, her back arched, her feet now firmly planted on the bed lifting herself. He withdraws his hand and shoves his hard waiting cock into her, her sex collapses around him. “Fuck…..” she gasps “Fuck your cunt Master, oh my god…. Fuck me…” Grabbing a handful of her hair he rides her relentlessly pounding into her, his balls slapping into her hard enough it makes even him groan aloud. “Soak it up my little whore, my cunt. Take it all. CUM.”

She cums hard clinging to him, Screaming “I love you my Master, this whore’s cunt is Yours. God please….. Yours….” He kisses her hard and deep biting at her lower lip as he cums with her filling her, pouring from her. She is unable to stop she cums over and over her pussy spasms tight around his cock, he watches her smiling with approval as she comes for the 3rd time squirting onto him hot, wet, sweet cream. Feeling her body give, he leans to her lips once more kissing her soflty, looks deep into her eyes and caresses her neck and cheek as he whispers “You are indeed a lovely, sensual, adored, owned little slut and I will never release you. You are Mine and I love you.”